1710 Rhode Island Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
1710 Rhode Island Avenue is a 12 story, 36,000 square foot commercial office building located in the central business district of Washington D.C. Its close proximity to the White House and other federal office buildings makes it an ideal location for law firms and lobbyists.
Built in 1987, the Washington DC office building offers ideal floor plates for single tenant use. Modern high-speed elevators allow tenants the security of controlling access to their floors. The building also offers a concierge in the lobby, a state of the art security system that allows for 24 hour access, and tenant control of their own heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Unique for a building of its size, 1710 Rhode Island Avenue has an on-site building manager to meet all tenant needs.
• Hospice Foundation of America
• National Council on Independent Living
• International Society for Technology
• Remodeled lobby and elevator cabs
• Remodeled front plaza
• 24 Hour Tenant Access
• Card Access Entry System
• Monitored Fire Command Center
• Business Hours Lobby Attendants
• State-of-the-art Security System
• On-site Building Management
24 hours, 7 days a week
Please direct all general inquiries to:
• Local and Long Distance Communications Services
• Standby Emergency Generator
• Two Split System 3½ Ton HVAC Units Per Floor, Controlled by Tenant
Gross Building Area
36,000 Square Feet
In Washington's central business district, ½ block east of Connecticut Ave and 2 blocks south of Dupont Circle.
Please direct all leasing inquiries to:
CB Richard Ellis
Architecture by BoecklGates Inc..